Earn the best commission every time someone from your friends and family buys something via Biba. Become a Biba affiliate and earn the guaranteed commissions Flat 8% on every transaction placed through your affiliate link.
Biba is an Indian ethnic wear brand that is extremely popular among Indian customers and has a large customer base. Salwar, sarees, Kurtis, lehenga sets, palazzo, dupatta, Anarkali, and so on are some of the things available at Biba. You can easily share deals on Biba ethnic wear and a good payout.
Join For Free & Earn
- Establishment Year: 2000
- Founders: Meena Bindra
- CEO: Meena Bindra
- Headquarters: Gurugram, Haryana 122102
Biba Affiliate Commission Rate Details
On this page:
- Biba Affiliate Commission Rate Details
- Program Benefits
- Why Choose EarnKaro to Become an Affiliate Marketer?
- Important Details About Biba Affiliate Program
- Biba Delivery Locations
- Why Choose Biba Affiliate Program?
- Wide Range Ethnic Wear to Promote Online
- How Does Biba Affiliate Program Work?
- Meet Our Affiliate Marketers
The commission is the amount a user earns on every order placed through their affiliate links.
|User Type||Commission / Profit Rate|
|New User||Flat 8%|
|Old User||Flat 8%|
1. Earning Potential
By joining the affiliate program of Biba, you can easily earn anywhere around ₹5000 per month. You can even increase your earnings spontaneously by increasing the number of orders placed through your affiliate link.
2. Profit Tracking & Confirmation Timelines
On EarnKaro, you can track Biba transactions usually within 72 hours of the purchase. The commission takes upto 80 days to get confirmed on EarnKaro.
When you have a confirmed commission of ₹10 or more, you can easily transfer your earnings to your bank account by requesting a transfer. To check your earnings, you can go to My profile > My Earnings
4. No Documentation Required
You can sign up for FREE on EarnKaro to join affiliate programs. Also, no documentation is required to become an affiliate marketer on EarnKaro.
5. Automation tools
EarnKaro offers an exclusive Magic Tool to simplify and make your deal-sharing process effective. Users who own large Facebook, WhatsApp, or Telegram groups can use these tools.
Why Choose EarnKaro to Become an Affiliate Marketer?
These are the 3 best reasons to choose EarnKaro for joining the affiliate Program.
- Share the best of deals on ethnic wear like Salwar, sarees, Kurtis, lehenga sets, palazzos, dupattas, Anarkali, and more.
- Earn guaranteed commission on every purchase made on Biba through your Biba EarnKaro affiliate link.
- You can Directly Withdraw all your earned commission directly into your Bank Account as real cash.
- Join 300+ top affiliate programs like the Clovia affiliate program, Zivame & Ajio etc.
Important Details About Biba Affiliate Program
|Type of campaign||CPS|
|Profit Confirmation||60 days|
|Deep linking possible||Yes|
|Earning through Referral Program||10%|
|Biba Terms & Conditions||Visit|
Tracking time is the time a transaction takes to show up in your EarnKaro account in Pending status.
|Tracking time or frequency||1 hour|
|Cookie Duration||30 days|
Marketing Options for Promotions
|Custom Email (Text)||Yes|
|SEM – Brand Keyword(s)||No|
|SEM – Generic Keyword(s)||Yes|
|SEM – Brand + Generic Keyword(s)||Yes|
|Payment Duration||6-8 days|
|Requirement for Payment||Bank details only|
|Mode of Payment||NEFT|
Biba Delivery Locations
Biba offers free shipping within India on all products offered. You can check on Biba’s website whether your pin code is serviceable or not. Some of the cities Biba delivers in are:
1. In case the user’s transaction is cancelled/returned for any reason, the commission will not be ‘Confirmed’ and will be ‘Cancelled’ as per policies.
2. Commission rates are subject to change and differ with every retailer. Please check the Commission rates on the EarnKaro App or Website before promoting.
Why Choose Biba Affiliate Program?
Founded in 1986, Biba is one of the top ethnic wear destinations in India. It is popular for its amazing designs and variety of ethnic wear. Biba is one of the go-to places to shop for ethnic wear in India. It provides an assortment of ethnic wear and delivers almost to every location in India.
Wide Range Ethnic Wear to Promote Online
Biba deals in a wide variety of ethnic wear. And you can Promote all these products through your affiliate links and earn a commission every time anyone shops via Biba through your Link. Some of the Biba Products that you can Promote are:
- Bottom Wear: Biba offers a range of variety of styles, from trendy shararas to relaxed-fit cotton pants in a wide range of colours. You can share deals on Biba bottom wear with your friends and family.
- Suit Sets: You can easily promote deals of Biba suitable styles for all occasions, comprising day-to-day wear silhouettes to embellished ones for lush events and celebratory moments.
- Sleepwear: Biba has recently launched a fine sleepwear collection that includes a comfortable ladies’ nightgown, sleepwear robe, two-piece nightgowns for women, and a comfortable one-piece night suit for women, which you can promote with your friends and family.
- Unstitched Suits: Biba also offers unstitched suits with materials like Chanderi silk, pashmina, linen, muslin, and kora silk and helps you craft that dream outfit of yours.
How Does Biba Affiliate Program Work?
Meet Our Affiliate Marketers
You can quickly join the affiliate program just by signing – up on EarnKaro for free. Start Creating & sharing Biba affiliate links via EarnKaro today.
The affiliate program by Biba allows affiliates to promote Biba products within their network and rewards them with a commission on every transaction made through their affiliate link. You can join this program through EarnKaro.
You can share deals from an array of products available on Biba’s website and earn a commission on every transaction.
The affiliate program commission rate that EarnKaro provides on Bina is up to a Flat 8% on every order made through your affiliate link.
Absolutely! For any queries, you can contact EarnKaro support by dropping a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org