Whether you are a student, a housewife, a working professional, or anyone else, a supplementary source to earn money is always a positive. A good alternative might become your primary source of bread and butter, but even if it doesn’t, it can certainly fix a few bits and pieces in the grand scheme of things.
Out of all the offline and online ways to earn money, reselling is one easy, realistic and lucrative option to make money.
What is Reselling?
On this page:
- What is Reselling?
- Is It Legal to Buy and Resell Items?
- Who is a Reseller?
- Steps to Make Money by Reselling Online?
- How Much Can You Make by Becoming a Reseller?
- List of Best Products for Reselling in India
- How to Start Reselling by Joining Affiliate Program?
- Where to Resell Items in India?
- List of Best Reselling apps in India
Reselling means purchasing goods and services with the intention of selling them rather than consuming them. Therefore, though many online shopping sites may have their in-house brands, a majority of them are resellers because they do not produce their own merchandise.
What are the Benefits of Reselling?
- You do not have to manufacture or create your own business to undertake reselling as a mode of business
- Less time and monetary investment
- There is lesser or no management required of people and inventory like in a traditional business
- Little or no need for logistics
But what if you could resell without actually purchasing a product? If your mind is wandering away in doubt, you can put your thoughts at ease. EarnKaro is one legit platform that you can use to resell a product without buying it.
Is It Legal to Buy and Resell Items?
Yes, it is legal to buy and resell items. But there are some things that you need to understand before reselling products.
1. There are some products that you are not allowed to resell these are:
- Prescribed medicines
- Ticket to events
- Digital Media
2. Products warranty will be not applicable if you resell that product. You Should mention this on the product that you are reselling so that buyers will be aware.
3. You can not use the brand’s trademarks and logos to promote the products that you are reselling Without the permission brand.
Who is a Reseller?
A reseller is a person who Purchases someone’s product and further Sells it, in place of consuming it. Usually, resellers buy products directly from the manufacturer or distributor, and as a reward for buying products in bulk, they got discounts on products. Then reseller promotes the product to sell it at high prices.
Steps to Make Money by Reselling Online?
There is a huge opportunity in the field of reselling. You can earn 5 to 6 figures easily by reselling products online. Down here are the steps about how can start reselling online.
- Choose the product that people are looking to buy.
- Buy Products directly from manufacturers in Bulk.
- Choose the right eCommerce platform or Network to sell these products.
- Sell these products online at higher prices
How Much Can You Make by Becoming a Reseller?
You can earn up to Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 60,00 by reselling products of top brands online. This earning will fully depend upon the product that you are reselling, and the time you are investing into it. Some of the resellers are even earning more than 1 Lakh by reselling products on e-commerce websites and apps like Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, and Ajio.
List of Best Products for Reselling in India
When it comes to reselling, you can resell any product. But down here are the best products that you can resell online to earn Higher profits.
1. Resell clothes
Clothes are one of the most profitable things that you can resell and make some money. You can resell Clothing of top brands on eCommerce websites like Myntra and Amazon,
2. Resell Sneakers
There is a huge Sneaker fanbase in India. And you can easily make a profit out of this. Some of the Company’s Sinkers Like Nike are regularly resold at higher prices than their original pricing.
3. Resell Cosmetics
Both male and female Cosmetic Products are consumed highly. You can make a good income by selling Cosmetics products like Face Care Products, Body & Skin Care Products, etc.
4. Resell Furniture
Used Furniture that is in good condition very valuable for the person who is looking to save some money. You can resell this Furniture on platforms like OLX, Quicker and etc.
5. Resell Medicines
There is a huge need for medicines for every family in India. You can sell medicines from pharma brands. On apps like Medlife and Netmeds.
6. Resell Sports Equipments
You can earn a higher profit by reselling sports items like football, cricket accessories, basketball, badminton accessories, etc.
How to Start Reselling by Joining Affiliate Program?
There is also the easiest way to resell & earn. That is to resell products by joining affiliate programs. By becoming an affiliate marketer through affiliate platforms like EarnKaro, you can easily earn by reselling products from popular brands.
Steps to start reselling by joining an affiliate program
- Visit the EarnKaro website or download the EarnKaro app and sign-up for FREE!
- Now that you have signed up, it’s time to make profit/affiliate links for products. This can be done in two ways.
a) Go to any partner websites of EarnKaro, e.g., Myntra. Find a product you like or a product you know people would want to buy, like a trendy t-shirt. Copy the product link, come to EarnKaro and then click on the ‘Make Link’ icon on the EarnKaro app. Paste the product link here and then click on ‘Make Profit Link’. Your affiliate/profit link is ready to be shared with your friends and family.
b) The second way to make an affiliate or a profit link is by choosing a product from the curated list on EarnKaro itself.
- Now you need to share this profit or affiliate link with your friends or family on any social channels like WhatsApp, Facebook, Telegram, etc.
- Once a transaction is made through the profit link you shared, you will earn a profit. To check how many transactions have been made using your link, visit the ‘History’ section of the app.
- you can also Join EarnKaro Referral Program & Earn 10% Lifetime Commission.
- You can now transfer all your profits to your bank account. You should have a minimum of Rs. 10 confirmed profit to request a bank transfer. All you need to do is go to the ‘My Earnings’ section of your profile and request for-profit payment.
Where to Resell Items in India?
Now that you have chosen the right product that you want to resell. You will now need to find a platform where you can resell these products. Down here are some of the apps through which you can Resell Your Products online.
List of Best Reselling apps in India
You can use apps that are available for reselling Products online. Some of the best reselling apps are listed down here.
EarnKaro is India’s top deal sharing platform where you can earn up to ₹30,000 or more per month by reselling products online. At EarnKaro, you need no investment, just a working mobile or a laptop and an internet connection. Once you sign-up on EarnKaro, you’ll get access to all its partner sites. EanKaro is associated with 100+ top online shopping sites like Myntra, Ajio, Flipkart, 1mg, Licious, WOW, Beardo, Dominos, Expedia, and many more across all categories like fashion, travel, food, etc.
it is also a good reselling platform where you can share links to the product with your friends and families. You will earn the commission on the purchase made through your link.
3. Shop 101
With this app, you can start your own reselling business. This is mainly popular among housewives. It provides you with your personal online store. You can even manage inventory with this app.
is a website where you can find 100+ brands registered as a supplier. You can buy their products and resell it on a higher margin.
5. OLX India
OLX is one of the most trusted platforms to resell any product in India. You can Sell your used Furniture, Appliances, and Devices on OLX.
Anyone can become a reseller as no minimum investment is needed to become a reseller. You can easily become a reseller and start reselling products from top brands by joining the affiliate program with EarnKaro.
Online reselling means reselling other’s products online. You can resell products on online eCommerce platforms like Amazon, Flipkart, and Myntra.
Reselling is very easy to start off with. You can start reselling by simply buying products and selling them on eCommerce websites or apps.
You can resell a product directly to the consumer offline or you can resell it on e-commerce sites like Amazon, Flipkart, Ajio, mantra, etc.
No, there is No Licence needed to start reselling. You can easily start reselling by directly contacting the manufacturer or distributor.
Yes, there are many better online platforms where you can start reselling. Some of these are.
2. Amazon Marketplace
4. Shop 101