Whether you are a student, a housewife, a working professional, or anyone else, a supplementary source to earn money is always a positive. A good alternative might become your primary source of bread and butter, but even if it doesn’t, it can certainly fix a few bits and pieces in the grand scheme of things.
Out of all the offline and online ways to earn money, reselling is one easy, realistic and lucrative option to make money.
What is Reselling?
On this page:
- What is Reselling?
- Who is a Reseller?
- 4 Steps to Earn Money By Reselling Products Online?
- List of Best-Selling Reselling Products in India
- How to Start Reselling in India?
- Reselling Success Story:
Reselling means purchasing goods and services with the intention of selling them rather than consuming them. Therefore, though many online shopping sites may have their in-house brands, a majority of them are resellers because they do not produce their own merchandise. You can check out the best reselling app in India with advantages and other information.
Top 4 Benefits of Reselling Products or Services
- You do not have to manufacture or create your own business to undertake reselling as a mode of business
- Less time and monetary investment
- There is lesser or no management required of people and inventory like in a traditional business
- Little or no need for logistics
But what if you could resell without actually purchasing a product? If your mind is wandering away in doubt, you can put your thoughts at ease. EarnKaro is one legit platform that you can use to resell a product without buying it.
Is It Legal to Buy and Resell Items?
Yes, it is legal to buy and resell items. But there are some things that you need to understand before reselling products.
1. There are some products that you are not allowed to resell, which include:
- Prescribed medicines
- Ticket to events
- Digital Media
2. Products warranty will not be applicable if you resell that product. You Should mention this on the product that you are reselling so that buyers will be aware.
3. You can not use the brand’s trademarks and logos to promote the products that you are reselling Without the permission brand.
Who is a Reseller?
A reseller is a person who purchases someone’s product and further Sells it in place of consuming it. Usually, resellers buy products directly from the manufacturer or distributor, and as a reward for buying products in bulk, they get discounts on products. Then reseller promotes the product to sell it at high prices.
Don’t know what to resell? Check out our list of top reselling business ideas in India. Choose the most suitable business idea and start earning today.
4 Steps to Earn Money By Reselling Products Online?
There is a huge opportunity in the field of reselling. You can earn 5 to 6 figures easily by reselling products online. Down here are the steps about how you can start reselling online.
- Choose the product that people are looking to buy.
- Buy Products directly from manufacturers in Bulk.
- Choose the right eCommerce platform or Network to sell these products.
- Sell these products online at higher prices
What is the Earning Potential as Reseller?
You can earn up to ₹40,000 to ₹60,000 by reselling products of top brands online. This earning will fully depend upon the product that you are reselling, and the time you are investing into it. Some of the resellers are even earning more than 1 Lakh by reselling products on e-commerce websites and apps like Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, and Ajio.
List of Best-Selling Reselling Products in India
When it comes to reselling, you can resell any product. But down here are the best products that you can resell online to earn Higher profits.
- Reselling clothes: Clothes are one of the most profitable things that you can resell and make some money. You can resell Clothing from top brands on eCommerce websites like Myntra and Amazon,
- Reselling Sneakers: There is a huge Sneaker fanbase in India. And you can easily make a profit out of this. Some of the Company’s sneakers, like Nike, are regularly resold at higher prices than their original pricing.
- Reselling Cosmetics: Both male and female Cosmetic Products are consumed highly. You can make a good income by selling Cosmetics products like Face Care Products, Body & Skin Care Products, etc.
- Reselling Furniture: Used Furniture that is in good condition and very valuable for the person who is looking to save some money. You can resell this Furniture on platforms like OLX, Quicker and etc.
- Reselling Medicines: There is a huge need for medicines for every family in India. You can sell medicines from pharma brands. On apps like Medlife and Netmeds.
- Reselling Sports Equipment: You can earn a higher profit by reselling sports items like football, cricket accessories, basketball, badminton accessories, etc.
How to Start Reselling in India?
Affiliate Marketing is the easiest way to resell & earn. Here, you need to join an Affiliate Program, pick a product or service & start selling. By becoming an affiliate marketer through affiliate platforms like EarnKaro, you can easily earn by reselling products from popular brands.
Steps to Start Reselling by Joining EarnKaro
- Visit the EarnKaro website or download the EarnKaro and sign-up for FREE!
- Now that you have signed up, it’s time to make profit/affiliate links for products. This can be done in two ways.
a) Go to any partner websites of EarnKaro, e.g., Myntra. Find a product you like or a product you know people would want to buy, like a trendy t-shirt. Copy the product link, then click on the ‘Make Link’ icon on the EarnKaro app. Paste the product link here and then click on ‘Make Profit Link’. Now your affiliate/profit link is ready to be shared with your friends and family.
b) The second way to make an affiliate or a profit link is by choosing a product from the curated list on EarnKaro itself.
- Now you can share this profit or affiliate link with your friends or family on any social channels like WhatsApp, Facebook, Telegram, etc.
- Once a transaction is made through the profit link you shared, you will earn a commission. To check how many transactions have been made using your link, visit the ‘My Activity’ section of the app.
- You can transfer all your confirmed commissions to your bank account. You should have a minimum of ₹10 confirmed commission to request a bank transfer. All you need to do is go to the ‘My Earnings’ section of your profile and request for payment.
- Bonus: You can also earn a 10% Lifetime Commission by referring users.
Reselling Success Story:
Anyone can become a reseller, as no minimum investment is needed to become a reseller. You can easily become a reseller and start reselling products from top brands by joining the affiliate program with EarnKaro.
Online reselling means reselling other’s products online. You can resell products on online eCommerce platforms like Amazon, Flipkart, and Myntra.
Reselling is very easy to start off with. You can start reselling by simply buying products and selling them on eCommerce websites or apps.
You can resell a product directly to the consumer offline, or you can resell it on e-commerce sites like Amazon, Flipkart, Ajio, mantra, etc.
No, there is No Licence needed to start reselling. You can easily start reselling by directly contacting the manufacturer or distributor.
Yes, there are many better online platforms where you can start reselling. Some of these are.
2. Amazon Marketplace
4. Shop 101