Over the last ten years, reseller apps have significantly increased in popularity in the online market. Because they have proven to be so successful, this trend does not seem to be fading away any sooner. These days, there are many popular free reselling apps since people are using them to their utmost potential because they are beneficial for both buyers and sellers.
By selling the unused household items, you no longer use, reselling has developed into a successful way to make money. The best part is that you don’t need to find a marketplace to sell them; all you have to do is upload a picture of the product, and the buyer will get in touch with you directly. Continue reading to find out more about reselling apps.
Who is a Reseller?
On this page:
- Who is a Reseller?
- What is a Reseller App?
- List of Top 20 Reselling Apps in India
- What are the Advantages of Reselling Apps?
A reseller is someone who lists unsold goods in order to earn profit. Selling clothes, electronics, and books direct to users are just a few examples. For almost anything, you may discover products to sell and earn a commission.
What is a Reseller App?
Reseller apps are online marketplaces where users can promote their goods and connect with individuals who are interested in buying them. To arrive at a final price that is acceptable to both buyers and sellers, customers can also bargain prices.
Users are not required to disclose any personal information on this secure portal. This evolution has only been possible because people are aware of the many features of these apps.
List of Top 20 Reselling Apps in India
|Amazon Seller Marketplace||4.0/5.0||136K||1cr+|
EarnKaro is one of the top deals-sharing platforms in India. With the EarnKaro app, you can easily earn up to Rs 30,000 per month by reselling products online. You don’t need any prior investment to become a reseller on EarnKaro. You can sign up for free and partner with more than 150+ brands like Myntra, Flipkart, Ajio, Mamaearth, Wow, and many more across various categories like fashion, food, electronics, health, etc.
- Start reselling by becoming an affiliate
- Easily make affiliate links to 150+ brands
- Magic Tool for automating deal sharing
- Minimum earnings of Rs 10 for withdrawal
- Simple pay-out process
Meesho is an eCommerce platform founded by Vidit Aatrey and Sanjeev Barnwell. It enables small businesses and individuals to start their online businesses. As a Meesho reseller, you can share the images of the products listed on Meesho to get customers. If someone shows interest, you have to book the product on behalf of the customer. Finally, when the purchase is complete, you will earn your profit as a reseller. As a result, Meesho is the most popular reselling app in India.
- Easy formalities to begin the business
- Easy return policy
- Products at reasonable prices
- The option of cash on delivery is available
- Can be done part-time
Glowroad is a reselling app that is now a part of Amazon India. At Glowroad, you can find more than 1 lakh products in more than 100 plus categories. The prices of Glowroad products are set at a wholesale rate. You can share the link of the product with your friends on WhatsApp, Facebook, or Instagram, set your profit margin, and be assured that the customers will never get to know the original price of the product. You can also choose to purchase a product on behalf of the customer. Once a product is sold, you will earn your profit.
- Great pricing
- On-time Delivery
- Easy return policy
- Easy user-interface
eBay is a multinational company founded by Pierre Omidyar in 1995. They connect millions of sellers and buyers in more than 190 markets across the world. eBay has 142 million buyers around the world. It is selected by Fatherly as one of the best places to work for dads and is recognized in the Dow Jones Sustainability World index as a responsible business. Outside of its busiest season, you can get things for less, or you can buy a lot of items and resell them one at a time.
- Great deals
- Easily search for discount deals
- Free delivery option
Mercari is an eCommerce company that allows you to buy and sell items. It was developed in Japan and launched in America in 2014. It comes under the best online reselling app in India because it is easy to sell products on this app. They actively promote the handicraft industry as well. To sell products, first, take a good photo, describe the item, set a fair price, and ship the products. When a product is successfully sold, you will earn money.
- A quick and simple way to sell and buy products
- 24*7 customer support
- Free shipping
- Printable shipping name is messaged when the product sells
6. Shop 101
Shop 101 is a reselling app trusted by more than 1 lakh resellers around India. It has a multilingual option to help people from different backgrounds to sell online. To earn money, you can simply download the app, define your niche, and start looking for products. Next, you can add your profit margin and promote the products on Instagram, Facebook, and WhatsApp. You can leave the delivery worries to Shop 101. They will add your profit to your account.
- Great profit margins
- A vast range of products
- Cashback offers
Cartley is the largest online marketplace for resellers in India. You can find trending fashion from brands. As a result, it is also the best app to resell fashion and earn some extra Income. As a reseller, you can join Cartley, and explore their hot-selling collections. Next, you can share the product with images and descriptions with the people in your circle. When you receive an order, you will get your profit margin.
- Multiple payment options available like net banking and credit/debit card
- Easy return
- Get payment from your Cartley wallet.
- Share your collection with friends and family
Olx is the cheapest reselling app in India. It was founded by Fabrice Grinda and Alec Oxenford and caters to the needs of 30 million users every day. Here you can buy and sell several products starting from mobiles, scooters, and motorcycles to houses. It has a chat feature to help you stay away from fake people. Sellers can gain profit by snapping the products. You can connect to buyers and sellers easily by using the in-app call feature.
- In-app chat feature
- Create your own profile
- Can get a product from any part of India
Decluttr is regarded as one of the best reseller apps because the items that are sold on it are consistently in perfect condition. On this app, selling is a quick and easy process. You can post a picture of the item you want to sell. Anyone who is interested in buying it will get in touch with you. The software guarantees that you will be paid within 24 hours. You can buy or sell a variety of goods, such as video games, mobile phones, and other attractive items and resell electronics.
- User-friendly interface
- You can check your orders on a consistent basis
- Free listing of items
- Simple shipping process
- Free shipping
- Confirm payment within 24 hours
ZyMi is regarded as one of the best free reseller apps in India due to its reliability and simplicity. Here, vendors can set up a free online store in a matter of minutes and begin selling their goods. They get a commission from sales. Using the platform, you can sell thousands of great branded clothes.
- Easily search and selling of clothing
- Latest and trending fashion products
- Earn commission on every sale from your collection
With over 10 million downloads and a 4.5-star rating, OfferUp is a dependable reseller app. It offers incentives to vendors who continually provide happy customers. Additionally, they give buyers and sellers the chance to provide feedback on the transactions they have already completed. Sellers can connect their accounts to Facebook to reveal more about who they really are.
- Excellent customer service
- Easy to signup
- Chat feature for buyers and sellers
- More than thousands of products are available
A reselling marketplace, 5miles is particularly useful for urban businesses. It provides exceptional customer service while promoting local businesses. You can easily compare prices and products on their platform to find the best local reseller.
With 4.4 ratings and 5,000,000 downloads, it has become a popular choice among consumers. Here, vendors can easily sell a variety of goods, including electronics, antiques, home decor, and furniture.
- Recognized users
- Easily give feedback and reviews
- A suitable platform to buy and sell
- Excellent Customer support
Within a couple of years, the Quikr app became a prominent destination for secondhand electronics, furniture, clothing, vehicles, and many other items. As its name suggests, it offers quick service and delivery right to your door.
It facilitates the renting and selling of properties, which is an incredible function that is unmatched. It’s a rare choice that isn’t offered by other reselling apps.
- Facilitates full-time and part-time job
- Used products available at an affordable price
- Perfect place to look for properties
- Pick-up and Drop-off service
Poshmark is another top marketplace with more than 200 million brand-new and used items in a range of categories, including fashion, beauty, and home décor. It is a platform with over 9000+ brands, including prominent names like Louis Vuitton, Nike, and Brandy Melville. Poshmark also provides a unique function that allows buyers to browse the whole collection in real-time as sellers upload images of the items they intend to sell.
- Easily create product listings
- Fast delivery within 3 working days
- List items with up to 70% off the original price
- Discover thousands of products every day
Only verified sellers have access to the CarWale platform. It has a 4.6 rating because it provides a large selection of affordable vehicles with the best payment choices.
Due to the fact that it gives you a platform to purchase and sell a range of cars, it quickly became popular. Additionally, it offers customers specialized evaluation tools to evaluate the current market price.
- Connect you with genuine buyers using CarWale
- Easily list your secondhand cars and get exclusive price
- Excellent customer support
- Advanced tools for valuation
Carousell quickly established itself as the top eCommerce site for buying and selling a variety of goods. It gives used goods a second chance at life; you can easily make money here with your home’s unwanted items. However, it primarily deals in clothing and cars, giving people the opportunity to earn big commissions.
It’s a platform that really began in Singapore, and in recent years, it has emerged as a major reselling app throughout the world, including India.
- Smooth store set up
- Easy login
- Robust customer service
- Accessible with social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram
- Top branded products are available
17. Amazon Seller Marketplace
Amazon is a well-acclaimed app with the biggest user base. This online app for reselling promotes a variety of goods. These include naming a few, clothing, technology, food, health and beauty products, furniture, footwear, and even jewellery reselling. Its versatility allows it to be used in a variety of languages, which is extremely convenient for those who like to do business in their mother tongue. The interface on Amazon is incredibly user-friendly and filled with features that are very appealing.
- Secure payment methods
- Simple registration process
- Multi-language reseller app
Yaari is a well-known social commerce platform where merchants can start a company and make money by reselling goods on Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp.
Here, you can sell a wide range of branded goods with exceptional quality and affordable rates. They also offer hassle-free delivery and simple returns.
- Superior products at reasonable prices
- Easy delivery and order tracking
- Provides good margins
- Prompt Customer support
One of the most well-known online retailer apps in India, Flipkart offers about 30 million products in 70 distinct categories and is a commercially viable business platform. Among many other things, these include TV/video products, books, movies, music, games, consoles, gaming add-ons, mobile devices, versatile frills, cameras, camera accessories, personal computers, network components, programming, and peripherals.
With 75 million clients listed, Flipkart receives about 10 million daily visits from a wide range of users. You can run your company while on the go. At least 8 million shipments are carried out by this internet retailer each month, and the numbers are increasing.
- Recognized brand with many categories
- Conduct business on the go
- Cash on delivery facility
20. LetGo: Buy & Sell Used Stuff
LetGo is a great platform to use if you want to purchase or sell used and secondhand goods. LetGo became the biggest online marketplace with more than 100 million downloads.
It prominently provides wonderful features to promote small and rural businesses. Furthermore, compared to other Indian reselling apps, it offers shopping spaces that are reasonably priced.
- Availability of a variety of products
- Excellent customer service
- Easy-to-use platform for rural businesses
What are the Advantages of Reselling Apps?
- No Investment: As an online reseller, you may get started right away with your business. You don’t have to worry about developing and making products you can sell from home because you’re in the buy-and-sell business and not the manufacturing business. Unlike other business ideas from home, this one doesn’t require you to invest any money upfront or keep an inventory of wholesale goods to offer. It also doesn’t require production or quality control.
- Shipping And Fulfillment: There are no shipping or fulfilment requirements for online reseller business opportunities. You don’t have to send anything to the customer once you sign up to be a product reseller. The shipping and delivery are handled by the manufacturer on your behalf.
- As a reseller partner, all you have to do is concentrate on purchasing and reselling goods to make money. Online reseller jobs essentially just require you to accept a customer’s payment, place an order online to fulfil it, and keep the difference.
- Sell Unlimited Items: When it comes to buying and selling ideas, reseller options are nearly endless. You have an unlimited choice of the top products to sell online when starting a reseller business. With the top product reseller programs, you can start your own online business and offer anything you know your audience will be interested in.
- Work From Home: You can buy and sell online from the comfort of your home as a work-from-home reseller. As long as your phone has internet access, you can run your online reselling business from anywhere in the world.
Due to the wide variety of options, it can be difficult to choose the best reselling app. All the above-mentioned reselling apps are quite simple to use, have great ratings, and have received positive reviews.
We did extensive research and created a list of the best apps to buy, sell, and earn, so you may use the resale apps with confidence. Use these apps to start your reselling business and easily reach new levels of success. In addition, if you want a better understanding, we’ve created a guide on how you can earn money by reselling products in India.
A reselling app connects businesses with resellers. Resellers check out the products they like and promote them to people in their circle. When someone purchases a product, it increases the sales of the retailer. Hence, the retailer is willing to pay the commission, and the reseller earns money.
To earn money by reselling, check out the most popular reselling apps in India. Next, find the app of your choice, sign up with them, and start checking out the products in your niche. Finally, promote the products and earn money per sale.
The best reselling app in India is EarnKaro. This is because you don’t have to add your profit margin; it will already be reflected next to the deal. Also, you don’t need to buy or do a payment on behalf of the customer. EarnKaro will take care of it.
Some Other Reselling Apps: