Are you an artist who has been living a 9 to 5 job life but want to earn a living through your passion?
Gone are those days when you had to invest a huge amount of money & time to make it all work. Today you can simply create your dream artwork and sell them online. If you think you have it in you to create a masterpiece that people will love, then read this guide to learn more.
Simple Ways To Sell Designs & Art Work Online
On this page:
- Simple Ways To Sell Designs & Art Work Online
- Sell Your Designs & Art Work on Social Media
- Social Media Platforms
- How To Start Selling On Social Media?
- Sell Your Designs & Art on Other Websites
- Sell Your Designs & Artwork on Your Own Website
- How Much Money Can You Make By Selling Artwork?
- How To Create An Artwork That Sells?
- Things To Remember Before Selling Your Designs and Artwork
Selling your creativity is never a cakewalk. You have to work hard towards developing a skill and it takes years of practice to master the art. If you are on a quest to sell your designs and artwork online, then here are some simple ways you must look at:
Sell Your Designs & Art Work on Social Media
From amateurs to professionals, social media has been the best platform for showcasing or selling art. It allows you to earn recognition and money hand in hand. All you need to do is to take beautiful pictures of your paintings, post them and you are all set to earn money online.
Building a social media presence is necessary to make your artwork appreciated. Whether you want to launch yourself or wish to sell an already established business, social media is the best way to display your talent. The demographic ratio on social media is humongous, so you may find your target audience easily.
Social Media Platforms
How To Start Selling On Social Media?
- Invest in some sponsored posts
- Build your following
- Post your art regularly
- Keep your followers in the loop by posting stories and replying to comments
- Create a business account and track your everyday growth
- Create quality content
- Post high quality photographs of your work
- Connect with famous artists
Sell Your Designs & Art on Other Websites
Creating a genius piece of work may be easy but finding a potential buyer isn’t. This is where 3rd party websites come into the picture. There are many websites that help you sell your artwork at competitive prices.
You could be travelling around the world and painting while making money online. All you have to do is to sign up on 3rd party websites and start selling your designs and artwork online. There are many websites that charge a minimal amount of money to sign up. Hence, you can choose your preferable website accordingly.
Here are some websites that you can start selling your art work on:
- Art Web
Sell Your Designs & Artwork on Your Own Website
If you wish to create a long-lasting impression on the buyers, then you must start your own website. This is the best way to showcase all your talent under one roof. Start posting your paintings and designs on your website to let the viewers know about your distinguished talent.
You must enhance the website to make it crawl on google. If you do not know how to do it, do not worry! Hire a freelancer who can do that for you.
How Much Money Can You Make By Selling Artwork?
Selling your artwork online has now become easier! Simply find your preferred market and start selling your product. Set your own price, find a potential buyer and you are all set to start your online business.
You need to carefully price your artwork before selling it online. There is no particular way to tell an artist to price their possession. However, you must remember not to undersell your artwork. The pricing entirely depends upon the masterpiece you have created.
How To Create An Artwork That Sells?
- Create an Artwork that people would like to talk about
- Make your art pieces dynamic
- Create more subject-related pieces (For instance Feminism)
- Always pay attention to what people want
- Choose popular genres, themes, subjects & mediums
Things To Remember Before Selling Your Designs and Artwork
- Do not underprice your artwork
- Always deliver your pieces of work on time
- Get your commission in writing
- Always ask for a deposit
- Get a signed contract
- Keep feeding your passion
- Seek out legal advice regarding transferring the rights
- Enrol in contests related to art
Still in the process of creating your best artwork and need to earn some extra money? Join EarnKaro, India’s leading deal sharing platform. Create your account for free and create profit links for products across popular websites like Myntra, Flipkart easily. Share them with your friends and if they purchase using your link, you’ll earn a profit. you can also earn EarnKaro referral fee by referring EarnKaro app.