How wonderful would it be to earn money without investing much in your business? Many people with excellent skills and ideas have already lost out on moneymaking opportunities due to a lack of funds. But not anymore. One of the quickest emerging moneymakers in 2023, Affiliate Marketing is the process of earning a commission for promoting products and services from different online retailers. Many people have created a passive income stream, and some have even become full-time affiliate marketers due to affiliate marketing’s huge return on investment. Today, let us talk about how you can start affiliate marketing without investing even a penny into your venture. So, let us begin!
Benefits of Affiliate Marketing
On this page:
- Benefits of Affiliate Marketing
- How to Start Affiliate Marketing with No Money
- 5 Best Affiliate Marketing Platforms in India
- Tips to Gain Success Faster in Affiliate Marketing
- Minimal Investment: As suggested by our topic for the day, Affiliate Marketing is the type of business that can be done without investing a single rupee into your business. All you need is a laptop and a good internet connection, and you are good to go.
- Service-Based Business: Affiliate Marketing is a service-based business which means you provide a certain kind of help to your users and get paid in return for it. Say goodbye to huge inventory costs, logistics, and sleepless nights.
- No Minimum Qualification: Affiliate Marketing can be started as young as school days. There is practically no bar on who can do this business and who cannot. In fact, the younger generation is better poised to create a successful affiliate marketing business due to their tech-savvy and creative outlook on business.
- High ROI: With the practically null running cost, Affiliate Marketing can provide huge returns for your time and efforts. Every single rupee that you make from affiliate marketing can be technically termed as profit.
- Creative Field: Affiliate Marketing is one of the best fields for creative people. It is a competitive market and people need to be consistent with their creative efforts. People who can think out of the box to promote affiliate products can easily create massive income through Affiliate Marketing.
How to Start Affiliate Marketing with No Money
1. Get your Equipment
As we mentioned, affiliate marketing requires zero investment. However, make sure that you have a working laptop with a good internet connection. Affiliate marketing requires constant content creation and customer attraction on your part which makes having reliable equipment even more important.
2. Setup your Social Presence
Affiliate Marketing is a completely online business and people connect on the internet through social media. Social media is a major source of commission for successful affiliate marketers. Make sure to be active on platforms like Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, etc. This will help you in building a loyal audience to whom you can promote your affiliate deals. Affiliate marketers can also promote products through WhatsApp Communities, Telegram Groups, Discord Communities, and other community-building apps.
3. Find a Niche
Successful affiliate marketers are known to create constant, high-quality content in a particular niche. Beginners can search the internet to find a niche that they are passionate about and start creating content on the same. Some of the most famous affiliate marketing niches in 2023 include Content Creation, Digital Marketing, Soft Skills Training, etc. Make sure to stay consistent with your content to tweak the social media algorithm and also, the audience in your favour.
4. Create High-Quality Content
This goes without saying that high-quality content is the most important step in your Affiliate Marketing journey. Many content creators on the internet create the same old videos and posts. This method may work for you in the beginning but as you build a niche audience, it is important for you to have a unique voice, a unique tone, and a unique POV on the things you talk about.
5. Join Affiliate Platforms
Once you are comfortable with different social media platforms, it is time to join some trustworthy affiliate programs where you will be able to find the best affiliate businesses in the market. These are free-to-use apps and will streamline your process of promoting links and affiliate discounts. Keep reading to find our top choices for affiliate marketing platforms.
Once you have joined different affiliate platforms, it is time to embed affiliate links in your content. You can gradually start posting your affiliate links in your posts’ captions and your social media bio or even make separate posts for a special affiliate deal. However, make sure to keep your efforts subtle.
7. Earn Commission
Since you have joined different affiliate platforms, your work ends when you embed your affiliate links in any post, message, or caption. After that, the affiliate platforms handle commission tracking, confirmation, and payouts for marketers. You will be able to withdraw commissions into your bank account or wallet, depending on which platform you join.
5 Best Affiliate Marketing Platforms in India
EarnKaro is an Indian affiliate marketing website that has partnerships with more than 150 online retailers. Affiliate Marketers can promote any product available on EarnKaro’s partner websites. The platform allows users to create tracking links through which the app manages everything from tracking to payment for affiliate marketers. The minimum withdrawable amount is ₹10 making EarnKaro one of the best platforms for beginner affiliate marketers.
INRDeals is another famous affiliate marketing platform in India that features hot market deals from the best retailers in the business. Affiliate marketers can simply register on the platform, look up their favourite deals, and promote them with their network. The commission automatically gets tracked into their INRDeals Wallet within 72 hours of a successful affiliate sale. The minimum payout amount is set at ₹500.
CueLinks is a famous content monetization tool for affiliate marketers. Marketers can easily integrate brand deals and discounts into their content through the platform’s effective affiliate marketing tools. Cuelinks’ minimum payout amount is set at ₹500 and the platform charges a 25% commission for its services.
Admitad is one of the oldest platforms in the affiliate marketing industry and is available in more than 190 countries on the planet. The platform allows content creators to monetize their content by sharing affiliate deals. The platform also provides tools related to analytics, tracking, fraud protection, payments, and more. Admitad’s minimum withdrawable amount is set at ₹1,000.
The last recommendation on our list, ShareASale, is a performance marketing platform that allows marketers to create custom affiliate links from several different online retailers. The platform also offers various tracking and reporting tools to help merchants measure the success of their affiliate programs. ShareASale pays monthly commissions to its users and the minimum payout is set at $50.
Tips to Gain Success Faster in Affiliate Marketing
- Unique Content: As we suggested earlier, social media is full of content creators who are constantly recycling content without offering anything new to the viewers. The audience is always looking for fresher perspectives and new trends that showcase old topics in a new light. You must stay original and in-trend when creating content. Using social media daily for a particular amount of time will keep you updated on the latest trends and topics on the internet.
- Consistency: Social Media Platforms generally ‘shadow-ban’ the accounts that do not create consistent content. This means your content would not be visible to your existing followers unless they visit your page, let alone new viewers. No creator wants this. So, make sure to follow a strategic calendar as to what you can post and how you can increase your reach on different social platforms.
- Engagement: Posting content is not the endgame. As loyal social media users, creators need to constantly engage with their followers as well as strangers on the platform. This can be done by liking, saving, commenting, and sharing other people’s efforts, replying to comments under your posts, organizing regular live sessions, replying to DMs, and more.
- Trustworthy Products: No person likes to be ripped off. It is imperative for affiliate marketers to promote only the best products to their audience. Promoting diminished quality products may bring in commissions but will derogate your reputation and hurt you in the long run. So, only associate your name with the highest quality products in the market.
- Organic Marketing: Affiliate Marketers can increase their social reach and engagement through many different organic tools. This includes using hashtags, uploading stories, posting at the right time, and using the right post dimensions among many other things.
- Research & Analysis: Research and Analysis are the best way to complement your organic marketing and content creation efforts. Researching your niche will help you stay updated and create fresh content for your audience. On the flip side, a regular analysis will help you to understand your audience better, so you can optimize your marketing efforts for the better.
- Include a CTA: CTA is an acronym for Call-To-Action. This underrated marketing tool helps in creating engagement on your online page. A Call-To-Action generally means asking a viewer or a visitor to like, share, save or follow your page. When more people interact with your post and your page, it automatically gets recommended to newer people on any social media platform.
In addition to this we would also like you to check out our latest blog where we have briefly described how you can start affiliate marketing without websites. Do give it a read.
It is not too hard to earn money from Affiliate Marketing. However, it is not too easy either. You must have the right game plan, the tools, the equipment, and the necessary steps to earn your first affiliate commission. We have made sure that you have the answers to all these questions. All that remains is for you to start. So, what are you waiting for? Start your affiliate marketing journey today!
Yes. You can absolutely start affiliate marketing without investing any money. Infact there are many affiliate programs that you can join for free. And all you need is working laptop and good internet connection.
To get started with affiliate marketing follow the steps below:
1. First you need to decide on your niche
2. Decide on a platform to start affiliate marketing like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube etc.
3. Find affiliate programs to join
4. Start creating unique and engaging content
5. Drive traffic to the affiliate site
You can join affiliate marketing for free by registering on platforms like EarnKaro. With EarnKaro you can partner with more than 150 brands and it’s absolutely free. All you have to do is signup on EarnKaro and then you can start sharing your affiliate links.
It can take up to 2 weeks for you to thoroughly understand affiliate marketing and it can take anywhere betweek 6-15 months before you begin to earn good income with it.